1-3 Church Street Waverley is an extraordinarily rare row of two semi-detached double storey red brick Edwardian Freestyle incorporating cast iron filigree and symmetrical temple motif hipped slate roof with terracotta cappings. (Image by Sardaka)
It features a small loggia arcade complete with rendered balustrades and custom designed mouldings. The bullnosed verandah features a double storey composition of iron lacework, while the decorated parapet, delineated by a string course cornice effectively hides the roof.
The terraces have an individual heritage listing at Waverley Council and the date is estimated at 1895, although they may well have been built later than that.